Our aides provide a versatile and professional service to help our patients with:
Escort to Physician Appointments
WHO WE HELP
We provide a versatile range of services for people who are:
- Recovering from injuries
- Are deaf, have hearing or speech impairments
- Recovering from illnesses
- Live with any diagnosed disorders
- Need assistance with the natural process of aging
- Need assistance with everyday chores
If you are a new patient, a patient with hearing or speech impairments, or looking to refer someone to Magic Home Care, please contact us using the form below and a member of our team will reach out to help you take the next steps.
HOW WE SERVE OUR COMMUNITY
SKILLED NURSING CARE
On call Registered Nurses (RN) assess and develop comprehensive care plans tailored to meet individual needs under the supervision of a physician. In developing the comprehensive plan of care, our RN will take functional, behavioral, psychosocial, and nutritional health needs into account to better foster the right care.
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AND PERSONAL CARE AIDE SERVICE
Our aides provide a variety of services to assist you with activities of daily living.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Personal Care Assistant with knowledge of Sign Language
- Conducting UAS Assessments for MLTC and FIDA Plans
- Housekeeping Services
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS)
- Assistance with arrangement of medication pre-pours
- Assistance with community referral resources
ELECTRONIC VISIT VERIFICATION
We use technology to ensure you get the services you are approved to receive. Your caregiver will use EVV during your visits to report information related to each visit.